For all the angry women out there.
I love this new trend of actresses calling reporters out on their bullshit.
Can I just, Renner’s face is the second and third frames. He’s so disappointe in the male race at that moment. And so proud of Scarlett.
Scarlett Johansen, you are badass.
advantages of being a boy:
- your boobs don’t get in the way
- no period
- your hormones don’t make you feel like a different person every week
- no childbirth
- penises are fun
- shirts always fit over your chest
- you can walk around topless in summer without being arrested for it
- you store less fat
advantages of being a girl:
- can use your bra as an extra pocket
THE SAME COMPANY RUNS BOTH
Just a friendly reminder that while the “real beauty” campaign has the right idea, and that video that’s circulating seems awesome, that they don’t actually practice what they preach.
Not to mention there are still a lot of issues in regards to inclusion and what bodies aren’t even making it into the “real beauty” ads.
Ok; carry on.
will do anything for some more numbers in their bank accounts, disgusting.
both campaigns essentially demonstrate that Dove views women’s bodies as a prop to sell soap.